Not disappointed. For some reason I did attempt to check your quote of Barry's.
Normally I do not check anyone's quotes. Yahoo's Neo was simply giving me an
error message. I logged in to an AT&T account which seems to have a connexion
to Yahoo through a server without Neo. It took a while to pin the quote down
because I do not recall you having given the number of the post. I was
surprised at the result; you occasionally make errors of this sort, but not
very often. It was rather seemingly random for the most part that I stumbled on
that. When I get a new software program, the first thing that usually happens
to me is I find some bug, and it is not through deliberate searching, it just
happens that way.

 Regarding referring to me in the third person, that has the semblance of
non-interaction, but it is an appearance only, not the underlying intent. I
would say this: As far as individual facts you have a far greater accuracy rate
compared to Barry. But as to how all those facts fit together to make a life,
along with all the vicissitudes of life, all the deceptions that life brings,
Barry has a much greater grasp of reality than you do. This doesn't mean he is
somehow more honest or less honest than others might be, it is that he has
developed an equilibrium with what is going on, and you seem to be in a
constant war with what is going on. It is not a logical thing, it is an
intuitive thing, this kind of evaluation, and such an evaluation may or not be
reliable, but it is all I have to go on. Equilibrium develops between family,
friends, acquaintances, even enemies. I seem to have developed an on-line
equilibrium with Barry. We do not know each other, it is all textual
interaction, maybe it is more we stay out of each other's way; there is no rule
that he will never disagree with me or I him. With you, equilibrium does not
seem possible at this juncture; impossibility seems more the word to use, as a
feeling I would say an eternal impossibility. Since you cannot directly discuss
with me now due to your insistence on imaginary honesty, that becomes even more
impossible now than before, even though 'more impossible' is a ridiculous
phrase since 'impossible' is all that need be said.

 The two of you seem to be the antipodes of FFL, which results in so much fun,
so much turmoil. What a show! If there was a god, he (or she) could do no
better at creating perturbing situations.

 In the words (written by Johnathan Nolan and Christopher Nolan) for the
character the Joker in the movie The Dark Knight Rises:

 "Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an
unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible,
aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of
self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I
think you and I are destined to do this forever."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:
 Duh. So sorry to disappoint you.