So South Carolina will become "The Wild East"? :-D

On 02/13/2014 08:31 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

we gone have it better here - when Gov. Nikki gits through, we gone have the right to carry openly or concealed any kinder weapon we wants ta, without no tranin' neither! - bang bang, bam bam! What a fine state to live in!
On Thu, 2/13/14, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] South Carolina Governor is Smart
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2014, 3:37 PM

On 2/13/2014 5:53 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

> The main most reason to live in South Carolina instead
of Iowa

It's probably not the only reason to live in Iowa -
there's also the

weather. From what I've read, Iowa allows open carry
after applicants

successfully complete an approved training course.
Apparently Iowa will

honor any valid permit issued by any other state. Persons do
not have to

be a resident of the state from which the permit was issued.
However, an

Iowa resident must have an Iowa Permit To Carry in order to
lawfully

carry a firearm on his or her person in Iowa.