Pretty much - there is in the capitol city of Columbia a neighborhood called
Five Points - a lot of restaurants and bars that cater to the University of SC
students - there have been a lot of incidents of violence, robberies, rapes, a
few shootings there and some of the shootings happened with guys who were
packing with no permit and no training, the very thing Gov Nikki thinks is a
cool thing.

Her deal is she wants to be the first female President of the US and loves to
get the NRA on her side. She is a Sikh by birth but claims to have given it up
and become born agin after she married her white Protestant hubby. I have had
dealings with her sister - beautiful Sikh woman who is as unprincipled as her
sister. She is a big New Ager and has alienated nearly everyone I know who had
dealings with her.

Of course, Gov. Nikki isn't the one who introduced the proposed law, that was
one of our new state legislators, a Republican. As it is, SC citizens can now
carry loaded weapons into restaurants and bars, as long as they don't consume
alcohol. Not to many bar owners think its a good idea, but hey, when we can all
carry open or concealed, it will be much more better. I saw that out in Arizona
and New Mexico years ago. I can't wait till I can strap on my American Eagle 50
caliber and go strut around.