Yeah, it is a funny word, 'God'. Though I am comfortable with the experience of
Gods (sort of like the four star generals, of vibration X, or Y), when I use
the term, 'God', it feels like an impersonal, all pervasive immense Infinity,
with no thought of gender. Even when I declare, 'dammit!', it is with the same
sense of universal Being, though not really personal.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...> wrote:

 Judy is correct. What Stephen Roberts (who he?) doesn't get is that "God" is
not a proper name. The trouble with these new atheist types is that they have
no sympathy for theology so completely misunderstand the language that
theologians use.