Thanks Feste37,
 That is high praise coming from you and I appreciate that. A challenge here
for TM is that while we have had a large movement of good-hearted practitioner
meditators we evidently have also had an unethical managerial class long
exercising power over the the culture of the organization and its meditator
practitioners. As a lack of virtuous ethical standard became apparent a lot of
meditators of the meditating movement over time have simply melted away their
support. Our lack in effectiveness as an organization quietly became about the
lack of ethic in management as then what was a large meditating movement walked
away.

 This same kind of lack in virtue of ethics is now being discovered in the
officer corps and culture of the U.S. military right now and it is actively
being looked so at as to figure out why and what to do about it. Lessons to be
had about effectiveness.
 To my eye that couple in TM India who are bringing sexual misconduct charges
against Girish Varma have quite a lot of courage blowing the whistle within the
TM world that they live in against a guy who is quite large in primal control
and power force as his own autocratic element in the larger TM organization
these meditators have been dedicated to.

 A  reason that this Indian couple can challenge the horrific behaviour is the
larger ethical context of Indian civil society around the gang rapes and the
laws and commissions set up to assert ethical standard of rights of . If there
is a standard articulated you got a metric to work off of.  The couple has
larger ethical standards articulated in the civil code that gives them cover.

  It will be relevant to watch how the US military as an organization re-fits
its own ethical culture as we all figure out what to do with TM.org. See this
NPR report that frames the ethical problem they have in the ethics of
organizational culture within the military. There are some really great short
comments reflecting on culture of ethics or lack thereof:

http://www.npr.org/2014/02/21/280759181/new-military-ethics-chief-will-face-a-full-plate

http://www.npr.org/2014/02/21/280759181/new-military-ethics-chief-will-face-a-full-plate

 Like with the military, it's a matter of having corporate statement about what
is expected ethically and then that gives a metric to work off of. Neither of
which the TMO has ever really had. It is time for a change in that going
forward,
 -Buck

 RW writes: Nothing you do can change the past, but what you do now can make
your
own future.

 feste37 writes:
 Very good post, Buck. You are exactly right.
 Buck writes:
 Yep; No, no this is an old vendetta you keep. You have no idea what they are
like now. Born in to life with their personalities, their upbringings and such
all these people put their pants on one leg at a time in life. You left TM a
long time ago. They stayed on the path and you wandered off in to the world a
long time ago. This is hardly a scientific conclusion or spiritually fair what
you are asserting. You'd have to come back to better judge how it goes for
these guys. No, you are just making excuses for railing against TM again
instead of understanding these people and what makes them tick otherwise. Their
bad-behavior mostly likely had not anything to do with the practice of TM it
was just who they were. - Buck

 Michael Jackson wrote:
 Specifically, I have found fault with Bevan Morris, Greg and Georgina
 Wilson, Bill Sands, Neal Patterson, Marshy, Girish, the Srivastavas
 brothers, Susan Humphries, Cris Crowell, John Hagelin, Reed Martin and
 all the lying and manipulation that they and other small medium and
 large managers in the TMO have done.

 RW writes:
 So, what do these people have to do with your meditation?

 MJackson74 writes
 Okay Buddy, you are laying it on the line here:
"Obviously we are born in to this wold with nature and then there is nurture.
Evidently moral behavior is something developed and cultured in good
upbringing. My feeling in watching is that a lot of the bad behavior that MJ in
writing here for instance is so upset about in the TM community movement comes
from bad upbringing and does not have so much of anything to do with whether
some one meditates. It's mostly bad manners without virtue. Evidently. That's
what I see, they are just being bad people for their poor upbringings and
sometimes they are even immoral. Okay, that can be really bad at times on the
part of some but not the normative of most folks. Just really bad upbringing."

The whole point to many of my posts here is that TM does not work as you claim
it works. The WHOLE FUCKING POINT to TM all these years is that TM IMPROVES
EVERYTHING! That is the claim made for it. That's the whole point to doing TM,
improving your life. If one has bad upbringing, then TM can make you a better
person. Why do you think the David Lynch leeches are pushing so hard to get TM
to the AT RISK populations, especially the young ones??? To, among other
things, counteract BAD UPBRINGING!

So if bad upbringing can't be negated or improved by regular practice of TM,
what good is the practice? You have hoist yourself on your own petard, Buck.
You seem to be saying that if one has bad upbringing, TM won't change the
behavior that bad upbringing creates.

Specifically, I have found fault with Bevan Morris, Greg and Georgina Wilson,
Bill Sands, Neal Patterson, Marshy, Girish, the Srivastavas brothers, Susan
Humphries, Cris Crowell, John Hagelin, Reed Martin and all the lying and
manipulation that they and other small medium and large managers in the TMO
have done.

Are you saying that all the above named individuals had bad upbringing? You are
making excuses for why TM obviously seems to work in reverse for people who run
the Movement.

 Buck writes:
 Meditating, “improved moral reasoning”, and moral behavior. Three different
things evidently and possibly intertwined. Obviously we are born in to this
wold with nature and then there is nurture. Evidently moral behavior is
something developed and cultured in good upbringing. My feeling in watching is
that a lot of the bad behavior that MJ in writing here for instance is so upset
about in the TM community movement comes from bad upbringing and does not have
so much of anything to do with whether some one meditates. It's mostly bad
manners without virtue. Evidently.  That's what I see, they are just being bad
people for their poor upbringings and sometimes they are even immoral.  Okay,
that can be really bad at times on the part of some but not the normative of
most folks.  Just really bad upbringing.
 .
 For instance, here is two minutes on improving behavior as learned. ..
 Some sensitive caring in thoughtful upbringing, in 2 minutes:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTqDfb-QhNg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTqDfb-QhNg
 -Buck in the Dome