A lot more than CNN on the Internet, Nabs. There's also RT.com which of course has been covering the story as well as other sites not to mention discussions on political sites. And yesterday afternoon I listened to an interview with a Ukrainian woman who spelled out exactly what is going. Like I said folks are broke their and can't afford food. That is a surefire formula for upheaval. The fear is that any US intervention might result in WWIII. Is that what MMY wanted?