 Re transcending is a non-event and definitely not interesting.: Not
interesting? Freud, Jung, Sartre and assorted behaviourists claimed that an
experience of pure consciousness (awareness without an object) was impossible.
So if pure awareness *is* a possible experience it blows such theories out of
the water and is very suggestive indeed. It implies that we have a
"Transcendental Ego" before - and after - we learn our role-play games.
 I was amused back in the day when a friend of mine, a young woman, in my early
days in the movement said to me one time that asking someone if they had ever
had a clear experience of transcending was rather like asking someone if they
had lost their virginity! There's definitely a hierarchy in place here: an "I'm
more spiritual than you" one-upmanship role play going on!

 Yes and here at FFL when Bawwy gets going on about his "experiences" as if he
deserves some sort of special status. Shall we all create some sort of award
for him, do you think?