Seraph, rather than being the "final refusal to lose one's individuality" or
the "final grasping at a gratifying experience? maybe it's simply a case of
extreme devotion, wanting to adore the Beloved rather than become one with the
Beloved.

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 9:18 PM, "s3raph...@yahoo.com" <s3raph...@yahoo.com>