On 3/9/2014 2:14 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

 > what are you using to post on FFL?  At least on email
 > there are often a lot of blank lines between the header
 > of the post you are replying to the body of that message.
 > I don't see this with any other posts here except yours.

You are getting way too technical for most folks - they don't seem to be
reading the history anyway - some people are just having trouble
carrying on a conversation. Imagine yourself at a social gathering and
all the people you talk to take notes and then get back to you days
later with a comment. Go figure.

All the people have to do is get the free Chrome Browser and the free
Google Mail and they would have a decent news reader.

Who cares if MJ uses Yahoo Neo mail client - he's not making much sense
anyway, and hardly anybody cares if Judy is still using Yahoo Neo - who
wants to see the history of anything they write anyway? If they are too
lazy to include what they are quoting and use the right angle brackets
like they are supposed to on a discussion forum, they should all be
ignored. That's what I think.