GMOs are a rather dated concept dreamed up before computers were ubiquitous. With the advent of computers and the Internet we can grow plenty of crops without them being genetically modified though the GMO crops are modified for one thing: profit. We now know how to grow natural crops even in the cities using technology. The only thing that keeps this from going viral is companies like Monsanto and big agra who want to hoard food profits.

BTW Michael, what are you using to post on FFL? At least on email there are often a lot of blank lines between the header of the post you are replying to the body of that message. I don't see this with any other posts here except yours.

On 03/09/2014 12:00 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:

That's interesting in that I sort of thought Fagan had bowed out of the movement but I reckon not - or maybe I was thinking of Larry Domash
On Sun, 3/9/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: GMOs threaten to end all life on Earth
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 4:07 PM

It doesn't mean anything in any real,
demonstrable sense.
It was one of those movement things where someone
who is supposedly a top scientist in a field promises us the
latest info behind closed doors (wink, wink) when he only
tells the public the stuff they would understand. So I was
hoping for something profound but got a load of cock and
bull about how DNA was created by consciousness (yawn) which
means that interfering with DNA affected the expression of
enlightenment if you eat it. No, it doesn't make
sense.
Luckily for Dr Fagan there are enough other
reasons to be wary and his public lecture was very
interesting indeed. Stick to the facts, that's what I
say. Leave all this spiritual mumbo jumbo to the back room.
Like he did. He's on tour again at the moment but I
wouldn't be interested in hearing it because I know
it's a front for his weirdo TM beliefs about the
veda.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
wrote :

Now what exactly
does that mean, "interfering with consciousness and the
veda"???

Everything, according to the spiritual people IS
consciousness, including the creation of GMO crops and their
very existence IS consciousness - it may not be the best
manifestation of consciousness but they are part of it
nonetheless. And how can one interfere with the veda???

On Sun, 3/9/14, salyavin808