 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: GMOs threaten to end all life on Earth
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 7:14 PM

     GMOs are a
 rather dated concept dreamed
       up before computers were ubiquitous.   With the
 advent of
       computers and the Internet we can grow plenty of crops
 without
       them being genetically modified though the GMO crops
 are modified
       for one thing: profit.  We now know how to grow
 natural crops even
       in the cities using technology.  The only thing that
 keeps this
       from going viral is companies like Monsanto and big
 agra who want
       to hoard food profits.

       BTW Michael, what are you using to post on FFL?  At
 least on email
       there are often a lot of blank lines between the
 header of the
       post you are replying to the body of that message.  I
 don't see
       this with any other posts here except yours.