Steve, acknowledging your investigative skills, I just realized how appropriate
that Judy calls you Feebs, a nickname for the FBI. Go figure!

On Monday, March 24, 2014 9:11 PM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com"
<steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey Judy, at this point, I think we have to give first place to Jim.  After
all, he did say that satellite data would be instrumental in finding the plane.
 Now evidently it was a little different than that technicalese that he offered
up, but I'm giving that first place finish nonetheless.

But, but, but, second place finish definitely goes to you, who stated there was
some serious malfunction, lithium batteries I believe.

I think your second place finish will hold no matter what.

My wife's theory of plane landing in Pakistan or North Korea, way down the
list.  My theory of pilot suicide still has a chance, but not much.

That's how I'm handicapping things at this point.

You do know that the thinking among experts is now leaning strongly toward a
serious technical malfunction aboard the plane that incapacitated both pilots,
right?

We have derive who the culprit is by elimination.  It couldn't be the
passengers or the attendant staff because they're locked out of the cockpit and
more likely they can't fly the airplane.  It couldn't be the pilot because he's
an atheist, who IMO would rather live than die for a cause.  That leaves the
co-pilot, a supposedly devout Muslim, as the likely perpetrator of this crime.
IMO he has the necessary sketch of someone who can kill himself and others for
a certain reason or cause.

We just can't understand how a plane could fly for seven hours with no
communications. So, we are back to square one: why and how did the transponder
get shut off? Go figure.

"Investigators are still trying to determine what happened to the plane after
it took off around midnight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, headed for Beijing,
China. It disappeared off the radar shortly after 1 a.m. but continued to fly,
according to satellite data, for up to seven hours."

Officials Say Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane 'Ended in the Southern Indian
Ocean'
http://gma.yahoo.com/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-ended-south-indian-ocean

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...> wrote:

> [...]
was at the point of handover, according to the leaked document -
when it could have been invisible to ground control, making the
timing perfect for hijack."

prediction is that this is going to be HUGE when we find out the
mystery. Until then, what we have is a lost Boeing 777. That's
already huge, and it may get a lot bigger in the next few
days.Something has got to break with millions of people looking
for any trace of the plane.
strong coincidence that the loss of contact with the aircraft
happened at the point of handover."

hole' between Malaysia and Vietnam'