Richard, your family has FIVE generations alive! That's inspiring. Good luck to
your Dad. Has he seen his great great grand children?

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:43 PM, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 3/25/2014 11:08 AM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com wrote:

Just a waking state husband and wife, and 20 year old whose coming off the
rails to some extent.

You just wait, Steve, until you get some grand children to look
    after, then you'll be in a waking state! Mine are all grown up now,
    but it was a long time coming, it seemed like. Now it's just me and
    Rita sitting here in Santa Rosa looking after the great grand
    children - twins. We'll be out of here this weekend and back home
    again - I've got to drive Dad to the clinic so he can get a stint
    put in. It's complicated.