On 3/25/2014 7:48 PM, Share Long wrote:

> Richard, your family has FIVE generations alive!

 Got married to my first wife when I was twenty - two children, 1967-8. Go
figure.

Santa Rosa, CA: nice place to visit - let me know when it's finished!

Wow! I can buy a home in Santa Rosa - median family homes are just
$345,000. I could buy three nice houses in San Antonio for that much money.
It's not complicated.

[image: Inline image 1]

'Is this a good time to buy a home in Santa Rosa?'
CNN Money:
http://money.cnn.com/realestate/snapshots/<http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/moneymag_realestate/2010/snapshots/384.html>