The Turq hasn't been paying attention. I guess his vile attempts or trying o
spread negativity is because he knows his guru, the Dolly Lama has failed
miserably, has given up Tibet once and for all and is seeking permanent refuge
amongst the Hindus in India. Is he worried about Initiations from the TMO that
had an income of $ 47,7 million in 2012 ?
 Does he need endorsements from down-to-erarth people ? Here it is:
 http://dlf.tv/2010/doe-fund/ http://dlf.tv/2010/doe-fund/

So my suggestion to the TMO is that it focus on more down-to-earth, normal
people, and allow THEM to write endorsements talking about all the wonderful
things TM has added to their lives. Surely when the general public hears
testimonies from people it can identify with because they're so much like them,
the number of TM initiations will soar again.