Barry, I asked you this earlier this morning, but I haven't seen a response:

 How do you think lurkers perceive you? Do you think they perceive your own
behavior as repetitive, and what you focus on as largely unchanging? Or not?

 This shouldn't be difficult for you to answer.

 Share, love the reference to Oprah...that gives you a lot of credibility. I
think you are ready for match.com. I'm sorry Barry left you out; why don't you
write one for Barry?

Possibly because Barry, unlike the others he wrote testimonials for, isn't
trying to sell you anything or apologize/make excuses for any religion, cult,
practice, or group. Heck, he's not even a member of any group, with the
possible exception of the human race, and I'd bet that Judy would quibble with
that one.  :-)