I know a fellow from Pakistan named Fali Engineer. He was the national leader
of Pakistan for several years and was trained by Maharishi to teach TM and by
Satyannand to teach the TM sidhi program. Fali told me that he taught both TM
and Sidhis there without the Puja. Hmmmm , interesting, no? M was quite fond of
Fali and I'm pretty darned sure Fali wasn't acting on his own. Pretty sure M
gave permission to teach TM and Sidhis without Puja due to Pakistan being a
Muslim nation and Muslims might be offended by Puja. Some how, I don't think M
would have given permission to do this if the *teaching* wouldn't take. But...
who knows?

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:39 AM, "lengli...@cox.net" <lengli...@cox.net>