On 3/25/2014 8:44 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
I have no interest in "engaging" with you, Jim, for any reason whatsoever. You're a mental midget with psychological problems so severe that you feel the need to pretend that you're enlightened. What could there possibly be to talk about?

The only person here "dodging and weaving" and "hiding" is you. I think you're doing so because you don't want to reveal that your marriage is as rocky as your hold on sanity.

Speaking of "dodging and weaving", it looks to me like Barry doesn't want to talk about the Rama levitation event. Go figure.