Hold the front page. TM responsible for Russian invasion!

 So, Putin is very fair, as long as you obey him? Nice logic Nabby, all we have
to do is whatever he wants. And the Marshy effect decrees it:

 "In fact our consciousness based groups on Crimea that have been operational
on Crimea since 1989-90 is responsible for the new beginning now being enjoyed
by the peoples on that lovely peninsula."

 To anyone else a military invasion would be a bad thing but as yogic flyers
are involved whatever happens must be what nature wanted!

 Congratulations, you made my skin crawl.

 Nonsense. The Tartars are from Turqey, the next chaotic moslem country that
will go up in flames within a few months. According to my sources they
co-operated with the Nazis during WWII and were therefore deported by Stalin
after the war.
 Putin is a fair fellow, the Tartars will be fine if they abide with the
Russian laws that now rule Crimea. The idea in the West that Crimea has been
"raped" is ridiculous. In fact our consciousness based groups on Crimea that

 On 3/26/2014 3:36 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:
 > What is the link between impotent Buddhism and a coward Lama-fellow
 > with a referendum on Crimea that showed once and for all that they
 > belong to the Russia ?

 That the Russian communists under Stalin raped Crimea just like the
 communist Chinese under Mao raped Tibet?

 The Crimean Tatars are the indigenous inhabitants of Crimea.

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Tatars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Tatars