The Tartars I know are excellent people. But the evidence that some of their
forefathers co-operated with the Nazis during WWII is quite strong. Now thanks
to the blessings of Maharishi who sent the first group of Purusha there, and
now that our consciousness-based-groups have been operational there for 25
years, Crimea is entering a new and very bright area.
 You should go there for a holiday sometime, it's very beautiful.

 On 3/26/2014 3:45 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

 > Putin isn't Stalin, the Tartars will be fine as long as they behave
 > properly. Perhaps you should read some history...

 All Crimean Tatars were deported en masse, by Stalin, in a form of
 collective punishment, on 18 May 1944. Historians call it "ethnic
 cleansing." Many of them were re-located to toil as indentured workers
 in the Soviet GULAG system. Probably 50% died of starvation and disease
 in the salt mines. Putin is the new Stalin.

 > And get used to the idea that the level of consciousness is perhaps
 > even higher there than in Texas. For starters they don't hang crimals
 > there.

 We figure that criminals like Stalin should be hanged, not shot - why
 waste a good bullet?