On 3/26/2014 3:45 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

> Putin isn't Stalin, the Tartars will be fine as long as they behave
> properly. Perhaps you should read some history...

All Crimean Tatars were deported en masse, by Stalin, in a form of
collective punishment, on 18 May 1944. Historians call it "ethnic
cleansing."  Many of them were re-located to toil as indentured workers
in the Soviet GULAG system. Probably 50% died of starvation and disease
in the salt mines. Putin is the new Stalin.

> And get used to the idea that the level of consciousness is perhaps
> even higher there than in Texas. For starters they don't hang crimals
> there.

We figure that criminals like Stalin should be hanged, not shot - why
waste a good bullet?