On 3/30/2014 1:51 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

You need to study the "Mantramahodhi of Madhidara" though you probably need a guru to understand it.

Why would I be wanting to study the "Mantramahodi of Madhidara", even with a guru? It sounds complicated.

Otherwise we'll be seeing more graffiti from Graffitiswami on FFL.

In TM, all you get is one single bija mantra. So, how many bija mantras does one need in order to attain enlightenment?

On 03/30/2014 09:52 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

On 3/30/2014 9:44 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> In an advanced version of the TM, this astrological information
> (position of the Moon at birth) is used also for selecting the seed
> sounds.

This is probably incorrect as well - I don't recall Jerry Jarvis looking
up my moon at birth in an ephemeris when I got the basic and first
advanced technique.

> Actually, what is known and practiced as the TM is part of the a large
> and complex system. Perhaps less than 1% of this has filtered through
> the contemporary TM movement.

Basic TM is pretty simple and not very complex and probably 99% of the
contemporary TM movement know all about MMY Jyotish and MMY Ayerveda.