 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Self Course Fairfield

BARRY IS A LIAR. He knows none of this is true. His rage is truly out of
control today.

Ann's just a born stalker. She stalked Robin to FFL after what...20 years of
NOT getting over him. And now she'll continue to stalk anyone else who blows
her off and refuses to interact with her. It's just her M.O.