http://minet.org/www.trancenet.net/secrets/soma/index.shtml

 Its the ninth mandala actually, but it was never phrased so that I remember -
also it is significant that M who always claimed publicly to offer a technique
that is non-religious to covertly tell everyone inthe room point blank that the
purpose of meditation is to refine the body so it produces soma so Indra and
the other gods can have lunch on your nickle and they will give you rewards as
a result. This is not just Hinduism but superstitious Hinduism. If what he was
teaching in this tape was legit, he would never had had the tapes recalled. As
I believe the Turq said not long ago, if TM was a great as they claim it is,
they wouldn't have to lie to sell it.

 I am also eager to hear from any other teachers who post here who have seen
the tape and what they thought of it at the time and what they think of it now,
or remember when the word came down to give 'em back to the Movement. I think
its a very interesting bit of Movement history.