On 4/7/2014 8:31 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:
On 4/6/2014 8:11 PM, geezerfreak@... <mailto:geezerfreak@...> wrote:

    There's a reason why my favorite quote of Richards is:

    "I've probably posted 10,000 messages here without a response."

    I've probably posted 10,000 messages here and got a response.

    He spouts endless repetitive nonsense and actually wonders why no
    one bothers to respond? Go figure.

    Apparently Mr. Freak took me seriously and responded, and I
    actually wonder why he spouted more endless repetitive nonsense?
    Go figure.

    I see you two have history. Is this where the two of you continue
    with, " I know you are but what am I?"

The last time I heard from Mr. Freak was back in 2006 when he posted "Damn!" to a FFL thread, and then just disappeared. He's not too big on keeping in touch. Go figure.