On 4/9/2014 7:01 AM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com wrote:

the university has had issues with maintenance and the physical plant since the time I was a student there. The universities where I live, and whom I deal with on a daily basis with my business have their same issues along these lines, that are addressed as money and budget allows.

Most every college or university has issues with maintenance. According to my sources most of mold has been eliminated at MUM. So, I wonder why MJ is still talking about issues that were resolved years ago? Go figure.

do you think that MUM simply ignores the issues? sure I think they would be better served to allocate more funds on improving these conditions, than grandiose building projects, but I've observed that issues like mold do get addressed, albeit not as quickly as people would like.

my point is that you are invested to an inordinate degree in the failure of the TMO. that is your prerogative of course, but I can't help but wonder how a person arrives at such a place.

You arrive at a place like that when you have a cult mentality and mind set and you can't get over it, even after years. Lot's of people get some cult-exit counseling or professional help. It looks like MJ and Barry think FFL is going to help them with their demons, so they may be more stressed than we think. They are supposed to be un-stressing and working and getting better, but go figure.