On 4/8/2014 9:44 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com wrote:
You always choose a narrative that suits you. Never mind if it's inaccurate, or skewed. It suits you and that's what's important.

It's starting to look like MJ is a one-trick pony. Go figure.

Being enlightened, I have no past present or future. It is all happening right now. And you may notice that you seem to have somewhat of an obsession with what Barry or I do. Why not just accept that our interests lie in different places than yours and not attempt to change what we focus on? For myself, the thing about the TMO and Marshy for that matter I find so unappealing is the lying. As I said recently to Buck, if they would just present it all openly and honestly, I would have no quarrel with them at all. If everything is honest and all presented openly, then people can choose what they like.

Sometimes the dishonesty and hypocrisy puts people at risk like the apparent on-going mold problem that keeps cropping up on the MUM campus. If they really gave a crap about their students and the faculty and staff for that matter, they would hire a company that can clean it out and make whatever changes to the structures and or heating/ air conditioning that need to be made to keep it from happening again.