On 4/9/2014 7:26 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
And what do you suggest, O Burbling Font of Anticult Wisdom, for those who don't believe in the ME and have always thought the TMO sucked dead dogs? Since it would make no sense for us to try to make a case for either, is it OK for /us/ to criticize the critics when their criticisms are deliberately dishonest and malicious?

You are asking for way too much of Barry. We are still waiting for a case to be made that Barry actually saw Rama levitate hundreds of times. While Lenz may have been a demon and a charlatan, what does that make Barry for posting claims like that - the King of Woo Woo? Go figure.

Wouldn't it be a little more impressive if all these people who still feel strongly about the TMO and still seem to believe that the ME is -- or even may be -- a real phenomenon spent a little time making a case for either, rather than trying to either demonize the critics or portray them as crazy? Wouldn't that display a little more...dare I say it?...creative intelligence? Just sayin'...