 I guess Xeno didn't see my posts about "shooting the messenger." Barry isn't
criticized for bringing unwelcome news regarding TM, because he doesn't bring
any. He's criticized for his extreme and usually dishonest negative spin on
news we already know about, which is not what the phrase refers to.

 And I would add a fourth principle to Xeno's list of the requirements of
spirituality: telling the truth to the very best of one's abiliity.

 1. No, I did not see those posts. I have not been on the forum much in the
past several days. It is rather tedious at times; it may depend on my mood
regarding having fun. This place is about as real for living life as living at
MUM.
 2. It is not necessary to interact with anyone in investigating 'truth', look
at all the time Brahmananda Saraswati spent in the forest, and in any case,
until spirituality succeeds, one doesn't know what it is anyway, and if
spirituality succeeds, one just lives life; one is no longer practising
spirituality, it is really irrelevant then. The verbal content of spirituality
is all lies, so 'telling the truth' in this regard is absurd. The lies are
hints that point beyond the words, or also, they could just be lies flat out.