On 4/9/2014 1:36 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

The other day Share asked him a couple of perfectly reasonable questions about something he'd written. He quoted the two questions, and underneath each of them typed in a paragraph that had /nothing whatsoever to do/ with what she'd asked him. Hard to believe.

It was perfectly clear to me and it wasn't complicated. You must be getting senile. If you didn't understand, why not just ask me about it instead of attacking Share like junkyard dog. When you attack Share for no apparent reason, it makes you look like a mean, old nasty bitch. It's not a very pleasant sight - it's hard to believe you'd be so petty. Go figure.