On 4/9/2014 1:02 PM, salyavin808 wrote:
Huh? Someone went to MUM and they don't meditate!

We don't know why MJ went up to MUM to work. Apparently it wasn't to make money or to take any courses. He seems to have taken to TM in the beginning and for ten years, but he didn't like the other MUM staff much. He probably didn't come into contact with many of the faculty. Somebody in his position would hardly know much about what was going on inside the TMO.

It looks like he really resented not being invited to participate in staff or faculty meetings. That's to be expected I guess - working in the kitchen or being a janitor isn't exactly a very prestigious position at a university - but somebody has to do it. When you are a nobody like I was at UT, in a student population of 50,000, you can get lost in the crowd.

It's tough being a nobody baker or janitor at a large school or on the job for a big company - but you can be somebody on a discussion board - you can be anything you want to be, even an anonymous person. Although I'm not sure why anyone would want to be an anonymous somebody. Go figure.

But, you CAN be the leader of the janitorial or kitchen staff - if you work really hard and keep at it! Just knock the "t" off of can't.