On 04/13/2014 06:59 PM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

On 4/13/2014 8:48 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
The usual symbol for eyes rolling which Yahoo doesn't recognize and they use another set which doesn't work via email :(

Every family has one weird relative. If you don't know who it is, it's probably you.

And you're not weird?  I guess we can all agree on that. :-D

On 04/13/2014 06:26 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com wrote:

did anyone else think "racks" when those "at" symbols were posted, and then "those shacks", or is that just me?

@@

Those shacks must have some really nice furniture in them then and refrigerators full of food.

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.