On 04/15/2014 11:33 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

On 4/15/2014 11:51 AM, Bhairitu wrote:

>> So, I wonder why the U.S. economy didn't collapse yesterday? You sounded
>> really scared. Go figure.
>>
> Why did you think the US economy was going to collapse yesterday?

Because Russia and China announced decoupling trade from dollar, the
subject of this post?

But when did I say it would happen yesterday. After all the fascists would first want their money from taxes being sent in today. :-D

> What would I be afraid of anyway?

Losing my life savings and going broke, then slowly starve to death.

If that happens to me it is going to happen to a lot of Americans. We will band together.

> You're the one who always sounds scared. :-D

You NOT scared? Maybe you don't have anything to lose. Go figure.

So you are scared then.  Go figure. :-D

---