The people who learn TM via the David Lynch Foundation don't pay anything.

 People who receive food from the Red Cross don't pay for that food, but the
people who donate money to the Red Cross did. You're picking a nit that only
exists in your own mind.

 TM teachers get compensated for their time teaching TM, whether they teach
through a TM center, or through the DLF. The national TM organization gets a
cut of the money as well, though it isn't that much in the case of students.
Currently, TM instruction costs $360 for school age kids, including full-time
undergrad and grad students in college. A single TM teacher is responsible for
teaching 300 students at a Quiet Time school, at least as far as compensation
goes, though details of how local TM centers and/or local TM teachers are
involved in the process are unclear to me (probably because they wing it
depending on who is available when).

 If you look at the Maharishi Foundation, Inc Form 990 for 2012, when teaching
students, TM teachers  got 2/3 of the fee while the TM organization got 1/3.
This works out to nearly $300/student. The 990 form for 2013 isn't available
online yet, but they TMO is supposed to be so flush with cash this past year
that they were able to drop the fees substantially and still pay all their
bills. With the new fee schedule for 2014, I'm guessing that TM teachers will
still get about $300/student while the TM organization will only get $60.

 Incorrect Lawson - David Lynch doesn't offer shit for free. Why do you think
he is ALWAYS begging for "donations" to FUND the programs? The TMO ALWAYS gets
paid, no matter what. EVERYTHING they do is a scam to make money so they can
live big.
 On Fri, 4/18/14, LEnglish5@... mailto:LEnglish5@... <LEnglish5@...