Michael, you once offered your services to help me get over my TBerness.  I now
make the same offer to you.

 Lesson One: Maharishi was never a God, and is not God.  He did not possess
supernatural powers and never claimed to have them. Now, I realize that this
may be hard for your to accept.

 You act more like a spurned lover who has put the object of his affections on
a unrealistic pedestal that could never be ascended.  And now that this object
of your affections has come up short, you are unable to get over the
disappointment, and have become bitter.

 Let me know if I can help, and maybe, just maybe we can make some progress and
move forward.

 Your Friend in Recovery,

 Steve

 more like the CIA was never interested in TM to begin with and Marshy was a
superstitious paranoid con artist. If he was so convinced the CIA was dogging
his tracks, why didn't he use some of his enlightened powers to run 'em off, or
call on Shiva to destroy them? I mean, if Shiva could make his own frozen
pecker appear outside Marshy's bedroom when Marshy was in his dotage, surely he
could have done the Old Goat that little favor.
 On Fri, 4/18/14, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com