Nablusoss, here in the states some FFers hie off in winter to a place in
Florida called Vero Beach. Probably not as nice as Nice (-:
Anyway, yes the meeting was good, though it went a little too late for my
preference. imo Dr. Nader embodies a loving heart and brilliant mind and down
to earth practicality. I think Maharishi chose wisely when he chose him.

On Friday, April 18, 2014 7:20 AM, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>