Yes, the Raja part of TM is such a small circle in TM and of the larger TM
community but people do wonder if they are going to keep doing it. When you
talk to meditators in the community there is a general disheartenment that
those guys wear that stuff representing the movement and the meditating
community here. Generally you ask people here if they are meditators and the
meditators respond saying, “yes, but not that.. .”, pointing in the general
direction of campus and Vedic City.
 -Buck

 mjackson74 writes:

 that's interesting that some would have the reaction. I mean, didn't they know
the rajas wore such outfits

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: !Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam is Coming to
Fairfield!

 Afterwords, out in the Dome entry area
 and on the sidewalks to the parking areas as the meeting
 closed and
 people left: a big WTF reaction was, that they actually came
 wearing
 the gold foil hats and robes and stuff. I can't say
 that Alex's
 brother or some of those others following after
 Maharaja Adhiraj
 Rajaraam also in full regalia did not necessarily look or
 seem
 particularly ethereal in the cult outfit. Though that might
 have
 just been the bad light on them. It did sort of look and
 feel like
 The Return of the King set for The Lord of the
 Rings.

 It was just a little narcissistic.
 However, Hagelin and our other movement dignitaries seated
 on stage
 facing the crowd were dressed secular in suits and such.
 Generally
 was dignity and was all more corporate than cult. Lots of
 good
 people with high-mindedness and well-intentioned. Deserves
 only a
 watching and of course transparency to see. It was a good
 meeting of
 the remaining meditating community.
 -Buck in the Dome

 mjackson74 asks:

 What
 did he say about the relationship of the US movement to
 Girish?
 No,
 he was not asked about that so did not get to that.
  Uptown that readily gets asked by meditators but it
 was not asked last night for him to comment on.  Nobody
 spoke about that.   That as a larger community question
 Is still unresolved, as in not spoken
 to. -Buck
 sharelong60:
 Nablusoss, here in the states some
 FFers hie off in winter to a place in Florida called Vero
 Beach. Probably not as nice as Nice (-:
 Anyway, yes the meeting was good, though it went a little
 too late for my preference. imo Dr. Nader embodies a loving
 heart and brilliant mind and down to earth practicality. I
 think Maharishi chose wisely when he chose him.

 mjackson74 asks:

 What
 did he say about the relationship of the US movement to
 Girish?
 MJ, No,
 he was not asked about that so did not get to that.
  Uptown that readily gets asked by meditators but it
 was not asked last night for him to comment on.  Nobody
 spoke about that.   That as a larger community question
 Is still unresolved, as in not spoken to. -Buck

 nablusoss1008
 writes:
 Very nice report Buck, thanks for posting. I'll
 soon have a community meeting myself in Nice where I'm
 contemplating buying a house. Seems there are quite a few
 meditators down there in the sun :-)

 The Meeting. Was a Nice meditating community
 meeting. Non-meditators and townies would not have
 understood a lot
 of it. Though nothing was said that they could not have
 heard. It
 had some meditation news, some theoretical type of knowledge
 related to consciousness and meditation, some celebration,
 John Hagelin was a fun and
 witty MC, Bevan called in with some nice comments. We all
 got to
 sing the TM happy birthday song at a point in the end to our
 university's vice president. It was all nice.
 Maharaja Adhiraj
 Rajaraam, CEO of all of TM, acquitted himself very well.
 Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam and some of our TM Raja
 arrived in
 full regalia, in the hats and outfits having been driven to
 the Dome
 in their stretch limo.
 Context.After
 Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam
 was introduced briefly he spoke fondly of the Domes in
 Fairfield and their
 purpose. After that he turned to the open microphones for
 questions
 to answer. A usual sequence of touched community
 characters jumped
 to the mics. Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam did a really
 fine job of
 handling that.  Journalistically,
 earlier in the day in town asking and surveying
 around of what questions people would like to have asked of
 Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam, in rapid-fire people easily
 asked
 about the lack of transparency and financial statements, our
 relationship with Girish Varma, the Pundits, the Domes.
 Other than
 the fact that none of these questions or concerns of
 substance got
 much of a chance to be asked it was a good meditator
 meeting. He
 said he'll be back,Jai Guru
 Dev,-Buck
 [
 This
 meeting tonite is incredibly extremely really important for
 all of Transcendental Meditation.Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam,
 CEO of all of TM, will speak to the meditating
 community.
 Meeting
 with the Fairfield Meditating Community In the Golden
 Dome this
 Thursday evening, April
 17, starting
 at 8:00