Oh, Curtis, no need to play COY - It is clear you do not witness 24x7, are not
established in Being, and have no clue what it was you were supposed to be
teaching others to accomplish, during your daze as a TM-teacher.

 Quit the smoke-screen. You and the other phony "enlightened" ex-TM teacher on
here, can wander and wonder about TM, and enlightenment, all you want. However,
until you have a clue, please keep it to yourselves.

 Thanks - Peace, and out -

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 Curtis writes: "The problem was that I don't think he [Maharishi] is right
about human consciousness."

 I am willing to bet a jelly donut, that the other mouthy ex-TM teacher on FFL,
agrees with you, here.

 My only question is: How do you know Maharishi is wrong, if you have not
completed the first step in his model of human conciousness, Cosmic
Consciousness?

C: You have no idea what I have experienced or what I am experiencing Jim. You
are caught in his intellectual model. I do not see the states achieved in his
programs as a positive thing. You are a perfect example of the downsides. The
inability to internally distinguish fact from fantasy. It comes across in all
of your writing here. You also exhibit traits of lack of healthy intellectual
and emotional boundaries. That is also very obvious from your unpleasant
behavior here.

J:It is like saying I do not like Alaska, but I have never been there.

C: You have no idea where I have been or what  I am basing my conclusions on.

 C: The basis of Maharisi's model, is Being. Being established in Silence. Also
known subjectively, as, witnessing.

 J: You and the other guy do not, by your own admission, experience witnessing
24x7, and yet you have the balls to say that even though, you do not experience
it, and cannot experience it, you don't like it??

C: I have admitted nothing. You are not privy to my inner experiences. You are
a troll Jim. plain and simple. You have a group where  you can crow about your
glorious inner experience but you choose to come here to try to pretend you are
an expert to people who don't care. What's up with that?

 J: I have never come across a more close-minded and idiotic perspective on TM.
Neither one of you is established in Being, and yet you say, without having
experienced it, and without knowing the first thing about Maharishi's model of
consciousness, that you deny it.

C: You can't even articulate my perspective Jim. You have no idea what it is.
You don't even have a detailed grasp of Maharishi's teaching. You are trying to
present yourself as something I am not buying Jim. But hey you have Nabbie, so
be happy for that.

 J: That is some silly and stupid shit, Curtis, and if I were you, I'd probably
choose to keep very quiet from now on, regarding Maharishi's model of
consciousness, or any other model of consciousness.

C: Yeah, well you aren't me Jim so your attempt to shut me up has failed
miserably. I will be posting my perspective as much as it pleases me.

 J: This is what I mean about your utter lack of credibility.

C: Coming from you that is much appreciated. I would worry if it were otherwise.