 Barry Wright, there is something seriously wrong with your wiring, if you
equate witnessing with a lack of responsibility. Obviously your witnessing
experience was very, very limited. Otherwise you would see clearly, that the
permanent state of witnessing, DOES NOT OCCUR until one has reached a point of
spiritual maturity, to accept full responsibility for one's actions.

 I accept your apology, in advance, for something you could not possibly know,
but nonetheless, have spent a couple of pages, endlessly speculating about. :-)

 Unfortunately I fear I blew your cover with Bawee when I told him you were
trying to make him squirm the other day. I thought he already realized that
but, apparently not. Now that he knows this however, he is refusing to speak,
feeling a tad humiliated and depressed that you were yanking his chain. Perhaps
you can make him bite on another subject. I can think of lots that could get
his gears grinding. (I'm going to snip this long-winded equivalent of a brain
fart below, it is just so much more hot air emanating from Baweee's bwain.)

        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]