Ha! Barry, or, "Mr. Mellow" as we call him, has tried his usual strategies
against things I assert, that he does not want to hear. In order:

 1. Try to make it all about me - negatively.

 2. Do a 180 on his previous opinions, now that he has to defend them.

 and finally,

 3. Go away for awhile, and hope the rest of the forum forgets all about it.

 As he said earlier about himself, Loser, with a capital "L". :-)

 Barry Wright, there is something seriously wrong with your wiring, if you
equate witnessing with a lack of responsibility. Obviously your witnessing
experience was very, very limited. Otherwise you would see clearly, that the
permanent state of witnessing, DOES NOT OCCUR until one has reached a point of
spiritual maturity, to accept full responsibility for one's actions.

 I accept your apology, in advance, for something you could not possibly know,
but nonetheless, have spent a couple of pages, endlessly speculating about. :-)

 Unfortunately I fear I blew your cover with Bawee when I told him you were
trying to make him squirm the other day. I thought he already realized that
but, apparently not. Now that he knows this however, he is refusing to speak,
feeling a tad humiliated and depressed that you were yanking his chain. Perhaps
you can make him bite on another subject. I can think of lots that could get
his gears grinding. (I'm going to snip this long-winded equivalent of a brain
fart below, it is just so much more hot air emanating from Baweee's bwain.)

        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]