Yes, I remember when those came back into vogue in the alternative/health and
wellness industry.  My mother has one and tried to sell me on it.  Someone gave
the kids one and it lasted a fair amount of time out in the back yard.

 Thanks, Emily. Supposedly rebounders are good for improving bone density and
strength of the immune system. Plus it's fun! I walk lots of places like the
post office and library and there are lots of beautiful trees along the way. I
am not only fine, I am blessed. imho...

 On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:30 PM, "emilymaenot@... [FairfieldLife]"