On 5/31/2014 7:13 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:
> Sorry Lawson, but I put in years of study about this with very real
> teachers plus I also learned to teach TM.  You did not and are just
> making shit up. I understand you want the "home team to win" but this
> ain't a ballgame.

Apparently I am the only informant on this list that has completed a
course in Buddhist Vipassana, except for maybe Vaj. Correct me if I am
wrong. The course I took was conducted by the Trungpa Tulku. This is
probably a double-mirror, I don't know, but apparently Chogyam Trungpa
was in Sante Fe for a single week-end and never returned after 1978. He
spent more time in bed up in Boulder, CO., than just about anywhere
else, including Sante Fe. Chogyam Trungpa visited Austin, Texas on two
occasions, at which time Trungpa founded the local Shambhala Training
Center, and he never returned after that. Go figure.

Tibet to Texas: A Grass Roots History of the Karma Kagya Buddhism in the
Lonestar State:
http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/tibet.htm

---
is active.