---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 I asked him specifically if he still meditated, and he said no, and that he
suspected that if he did, he might feel better.

 I am pretty sure Robin would never do TM again as long as he lives. Too
dangerous for him.

 My impression is that he had stopped meditating well before his epiphany that
Hindu stuff was Bad, Very Badâ„¢ because he believed he no longer needed to.

 But he would have been meditating, at least on and off, from 1976 probably
until about 1983 or 84 and that was after his experience in Arosa on the
mountain.

 I might be wrong, of course.

 I could also be wrong but I am pretty positive we had group meditations with
him and TM pujas too. Those were pretty darn nice.

 I have no idea where you got the idea that Robin stopped meditating regularly
before things fell apart. That's a conjecture with no basis in anything he or
anybody else ever said.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 I personally think that Robin went over teh edge as soon as he stopped
meditating regularly.

 Why?

 Because Maharishi said over and over again, that the time when enlightenment
dawns is the time of greatest unstressing and the time when regularity of
practice is most vital.

 Robin apparently ignored that part of MMY's teachign completely: the more
enlightened he considered himself, the less he bothered to meditate, or such is
my impression.

 Robin himself acknowledges he went over the edge toward the end of his decade
of purported enlightenment. Whether he was "more than a bit unbalanced" up to
that point is a different question, one that "most people" aren't in a position
to know. (Some people on FFL think you're more than a bit unbalanced, after
all.) In his heyday, Robin had a lot of appeal, as Ann points out.

 Did you read the file I cited? I should think you'd find it of interest, given
what he says about the TMO in that Ledger ad. You're always looking for data,
and as I said, he agreed with your view of the TMO in many respects.

              • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Pundit Sir pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]