Unfortunately, most of them couldn't hear, because they had headphones on,
listening to recorded sounds of a beach party.

 I heard there was an anti-mime, there, too, loudly explaining the "Silent
Beach Party" concept, to the silent party-goers.

 Were they all wearing little tags that said "Silence"?

 On Sunday, June 8, 2014 4:27 PM, "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]"