 Ann, it's the post I sent on Monday at 11:45 am.

 Oh, but that was a quote by someone else. I didn't understand or read it as
something you were saying or making reference to as your personal reason for
the "useful" aspect in your life. I still don't know how it relates personally
to you but the quote was interesting.

 (snip)

 On Monday, June 9, 2014 2:46 PM, "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@...