Share is referring to this post: .

 Trouble is, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the knowledge
emptybill provided that she was thanking him for.

 He was telling us that the quickest path to God ("although not recommended")
has been said to be through anger at God:

 Apparently you are unaware of the paths to god through Raudra Rasa and Krodha
Bhava.

Although not recommended, they are considered the swiftest means of god
realization.

Sort of counterintuitive, but I remember a story of some kind about how being
consumed with anger toward God makes God more real to the angry person than
does simple devotion. Don't know if that has anything to do with what emptybill
was talking about, but it does make a certain amount of sense.

 In Judaism, it's OK, even sometimes desirable, to be angry with God:

 The Talmud says that a man is not punished for what he says when he is
troubled. Life hurts. Sometimes we may need to be unreasonable, sometimes we
may need to shout and cry. God wants us to offer Him our wounded souls with all
of their “ugly” realities, including our anger. That is a real relationship,
and it is the only path to real healing, spiritual or otherwise.

 http://www.aish.com/sp/ph/Trauma_Anger_and_Confronting_God.html
http://www.aish.com/sp/ph/Trauma_Anger_and_Confronting_God.html

 I wonder whether the notion that anger can be of great spirtual benefit is
what Share has been tap-dancing around.

 Ann, it's the post I sent on Monday at 11:45 am.

 On Monday, June 9, 2014 8:53 PM, "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Ann, I have already written an explanation of why I find the rasa/bhava info
useful.

 Well, not to me you didn't. You said thank you to Empty, you said you googled
it, you said you sent me a link, you said you wrote me an explanation. But I
don't see it. Excuse me if I missed it but can you point it out to me?

 On Monday, June 9, 2014 4:47 PM, "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Ann, I provided you with a link so that you can see for yourself if the info
is useful for you. It's not complicated.

What appears complicated is getting you to tell my why you find this info
"useful". I can tell you for a fact that I find it utterly useless for me.

 On Monday, June 9, 2014 3:11 PM, "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Wonderful knowledge, Richard, thank you for sharing this. I think rasa can
also be translated as "taste."

When you figure out how all of this is "useful" I'd love to know. I'm still
workin' on fixing my dishwasher and changing the oil in my tractor. A little
rasa with my bhava might just come in handy about now. C'mon, share your
secrets, don't keep me wondering.

 On Monday, June 9, 2014 2:46 PM, "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@...