Richard, to some people claiming to call it like they see it I'd say, don't
ever become a major league umpire!

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:33 PM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 6/10/2014 12:00 PM, emilymae...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>Ah Richard, you are trolling again.  Of course I don't want her to leave!  I
>have absolutely no grudge against Share at all.  I just call it like I see it
>when I am moved to do so.

It just seems to me like you three are picking on Share. That's what
    it seems to me. I just call it like I see it. Let's ask Share what
    she thinks.

>---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote :
>

>On 6/10/2014 10:25 AM, awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:
>

>>>---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote :
>>>

>>>Share is referring to this post:
>>>.
>>>

>>>Trouble is, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the knowledge
>>>emptybill provided that she was thanking him for.
>>>

>>>He was telling us that the quickest path to God ("although not recommended")
>>>has been said to be through anger at God:
>>>

>>>Apparently you are unaware of the paths to god through Raudra Rasa and
>>>Krodha Bhava.
>>>
>>>Although not recommended, they are considered the swiftest means of god
>>>realization.
>>>

>>>Sort of counterintuitive, but I remember a story of some kind about how
>>>being consumed with anger toward God makes God more real to the angry person
>>>than does simple devotion. Don't know if that has anything to do with what
>>>emptybill was talking about, but it does make a certain amount of sense.
>>>

>>>In Judaism, it's OK, even sometimes desirable, to be angry with God:
>>>

>>>The Talmud says that a man is not punished for what he says when he is
>>>troubled. Life hurts. Sometimes we may need to be unreasonable, sometimes we
>>>may need to shout and cry. God wants us to offer Him our wounded souls with
>>>all of their “ugly” realities, including our anger. That is a real
>>>relationship, and it is the only path to real healing, spiritual or
>>>otherwise.
>>>

>>>http://www.aish.com/sp/ph/Trauma_Anger_and_Confronting_God.html
>>>

>>>I wonder whether the notion that anger can be of great spirtual benefit is
>>>what Share has been tap-dancing around.
>>>

>>>Thanks for the clarification Judy. Now it is more understandable. Also,
>>>fascinating concept of anger, extreme anger, being a path toward knowing
>>>God. I can see how this could be so in certain situations but I think I
>>>would prefer to find a quieter means of "getting there". I'm just not that
>>>good at holding onto anger or at nurturing it. Anger doesn't ever feel good
>>>to me.
>>>

>>So, why does it seem like you're angry at Share most
                    of the time? I
                    can understand why you'd be angry at Barry, but it
                    looks like to me
                    that you and Emily and Judy don't like her and want
                    her to leave the
                    group. Maybe I'm wrong about this, but that's the
                    way it looks to
                    me. Go figure.