All I did was ask Share if she had "done the Sedona Method" since she was
referring to the guy who developed it and "what he says......" That is a "yes"
or "no" question and I was curious.  (To Share: tap it out, baby, tap it out -
you don't need to be afraid.  Two keystrokes or three keystrokes - that's all.)

 Richard, thanks for your support. Hope you and Rita are well and happy.
Raining the proverbial cats and dogs here. But we needed it so it's all good (-:

 On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 10:58 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@...