On 6/10/2014 10:38 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <punditster@...>
    <mailto:punditster@...> wrote :

    On 6/10/2014 11:36 AM, emilymaenot@... <mailto:emilymaenot@...>
    [FairfieldLife] wrote:

        All I did was ask Share if she had "done the Sedona Method"
        since she was referring to the guy who developed it and
        "what he says......" That is a "yes" or "no" question and I
        was curious.  (To Share: tap it out, baby, tap it out - you
        don't need to be afraid.  Two keystrokes or three keystrokes
        - that's all.)

        Don't fall for it, Share - it sounds like a trick! It looks
        like what we've got here is some tricky girls.

        First, they go for Knapp and Lon P. Stacks, then they go for
        Barry, then they go for Willytex; then they go for Curtis,
        Festus, Steve, and Zeno. Next they'll be going for Buck and
        Rick. Next they will probably be going for Alex. Go figure.

        I'd "go for" Alex any day.He's the coolest guy here by a long
        shot.

    You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself, but apparently that hunk
    Alex is already taken. Go figure.

    Lucky wife. She must be pretty cool herself. Cool guys always get
    the cool women. Or maybe the cool woman got the cool guy. Women
    know what they want and have the means to get it.

Like.