salyavin, wishing all us seniors peacefulness as we sink into the golden
years...

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:11 PM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Judy, imo Robin slimed himself when he wrote a post and signed Curtis' name to
it. You and others slime yourselves when you don't acknowledge that this was
wrong to do; when you in fact cheer about it and or make light of it.

Ah Share, love does funny things to people. Judy's ego is obviously out of
control and she thinks that being close to Robin makes her the sort of big deal
she obviously thought Robin was. Having to feel like you are special around
here is seriously odd behaviour IMO.

It's all those highly flattering emails I'll bet. Lonely old woman gets charmed
by a smoothie like Robin - she didn't stand a chance. We should all feel sorry
for her.

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 3:49 PM, "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]"